A different take on money
MoneyWeek has armed our readers with everything they need to make educated financial decisions for over sixteen years. In this time, we’ve successfully navigated economic disasters like the 2008 financial crash, while providing opportunities to grow wealth and prosperity.
Our contributors have a wealth of experience in the sector and include some of the sharpest financial minds in Britain. To find out more about our team, click here.
With the benefit of our expert insight, you’ll become a better-informed, smarter investor and enjoy the rewards of managing your money with confidence.
In each issue we cover all this, and more...
- Markets: weekly coverage of the biggest stories moving global financial markets
- Shares: a weekly roundup of the most useful share tips in the business pages
- Analysis: a deep dive into the latest trends and what they mean for your money
- Politics & economics: an overview of the global political stories with the biggest economic impact
- Pensions: all the latest news and rule changes that will affect your retirement nest-egg
- Housing: regular analysis of what’s happening to house prices, both in the UK and around the globe
Get more from MoneyWeek
If you like MoneyWeek, you might enjoy...
Social responsibility & Dennis Publishing
MoneyWeek is owned by Dennis Publishing, a media company at the forefront of the magazine industry. Based in central London, Dennis produce a whole host of magazines in the lifestyle, automotive, technology and current affairs sectors.
At Dennis, we take social responsibility seriously. Created by our founder Felix Dennis, we are proud to support The Heart of England Forest, which aims to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Our staff regularly volunteer to plant trees and maintain the land, and it’s an integral part of who we are as a company.
Each year our staff vote on one key charity to sponsor, and work hard to raise money at events throughout the year. Past charities have included The Sick Children’s Trust and Save the Bees.
We also support various other charities with close connections to Dennis and the media industry, including NABS, The Big Issue and Stonewall.